Friday, October 24, 2008

Abandoned Mill Building in Manchester, NH


081013_NHtrip_0149-12, originally uploaded by soleil1016.

Rounding the corner of this more than 150-year-old abandoned mill building in Manchester, New Hampshire, the dismantled "Pandora" sign that clearly adorned the roof at one point really caught my eye. This place has clearly seen better days, but it was pretty cool to explore - see some of my other shots in my flickr gallery.

EXIF:

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi
Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/400)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 200

3 comments:

e-rad said...

Do you know how I could get there from downtown Manchester? I go to school at the New Hampshire Institute of Art and it looks perfect for one of my photo shoots!

lilipult said...

are there any "no trespassing" signs?

Amanda said...

Yes, there are No Trespassing signs up close to the building, but I was able to get these pictures from the parking lot outside without violating the restricted area.