Friday, May 29, 2009

Yosemite Valley


Yosemite valley, originally uploaded by soleil1016.

Just back from a whirlwind weekend in Yosemite. Between all the wedding celebrations, I only had time to get in a couple short hikes - mostly in the southern section of the park, around Wawona. I think I saw more fancy cameras than wildlife! I was blown away by the natural beauty of the place, though I don't think I will try to visit on a Memorial Day weekend again. There were just hoards of people everywhere. I look forward to making a return trip during a quieter time of year, when I can spend more time on photography and less time sitting in traffic. =) I still managed to get a few photos that I'm happy with, including a couple of the Yosemite valley as seen from the "tunnel view". Hard to mess up a shot of a landscape like this!

EXIF:

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi (with the EF-S 10-22mm lens)
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture: f/9.0
Focal Length: 19 mm
ISO Speed: 200

No comments: